Thursday Night Rides
• Club members meet Thursday nights at 6:00pm during the summer months for a 25-30 mile ride.
• Starting location changes each week.
• To be added to the weekly distribution list, contact the Bike Coordinator
Members: Find out about weekly workouts and club activities through the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club Group at Yahoo! Sign up is easy and free. After you sign up, posted messages will be e-mailed straight to you and you can discontinue at any time. So get started.
Thursday Night Turbo Sessions
• Club members meet Thursday nights at 6:00pm during the winter months for turbo sessions in rotating members' garages and ride for an hour followed by a short transition run. This is a great workout for all rider levels!
• Bring your own turbo trainer, or contact the Bike Coordinator in advance to reserve one of the club's extras.
• Contact the Bike Coordinator to get added to the weekly distribution list with the session location.
Have a favorite local route that you'd like to share? Send it to our Web Coordinator.
Mapping Your Route
Try using MapYourRun.com to map your next bike ride. It doesn't identify gravel roads, but otherwise is very easy to use and quite accurate.