Become a Member
The Willamette Valley Triathlon Club is a non-profit organization committed to promoting the sport of triathlon in the Oregon Willamette Valley.
Club membership is open to all triathletes regardless of age or ability, and club members have triathlon aspirations from the sprint distance to the full Ironman distance.
Whether you are preparing for your first event or aspiring to qualify for Kona, you are welcome to join a group of fun, supportive athletes to aid in the achievement of your goals.
To become a member of the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club, sign up online at the link above or fill out a membership application and mail to the address on the form.
Reasons to Join
• Gain fitness
• Train with others
• Challenge yourself
• Have fun
• Set goals and inspire
• Improve performance
• Mentoring for Triathlon "newbies"
• Discount at Bike Peddler (Salem)
• Discount at Gallagher Fitness Resources (Salem)
• Preferred Pricing on Xterra Wetsuits (San Diego)
• Access to Silver Creek Reservior for open water swims
• Triathlon clinics and guest speakers
• Access to group training workouts
• Club social events
• $3.00 off annual USAT dues
Train with Others
During the Spring, Summer and Fall months, the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club organizes swim, bike and run workouts on a weekly basis. See the Swim, Bike and Run sections of our website for details.
Have triathlon-related items to sell? Looking for triathlon-related items to purchase? Visit our Classified Ads page.
All local athletes, regardless of age, size or ability are welcome to join the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club. You can expect:
• Annual Dues collected in March
• Mid-year dues prorated depending on month of application.
Membership in the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club is open to all interested individuals and families. Membership dues are:
• $30.00 per year for individuals
• $50.00 per year for a family
• $20.00 per year for students
To become a member of the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club, fill out a membership application and mail to the address on the form.
Need more information?
Contact the Willamette Valley Triathlon Club email@example.com